Change is good. Exchange is even better!
NuOz offers on-demand solutions that are implemented quickly and without disruption to your employees or operations. Microsoft Exchange includes a generous menu of features to its users, which can yield the following results:
- Extremely quick activation and deployment
- A simple upgrade path for many legacy email platforms
- No capital expenditure
- Significant operational cost savings
NuOz builds on Microsoft’s Exchange product platform to offer mailbox packages ranging in size from 1 GB to 10 GB. Each service includes anti-spam, anti-virus, and continuous data backup. Email compliance features meeting Sarbanes-Oxley requirements as well as e-discovery services can be added as optional components.
Our customers enjoy the following benefits from our Microsoft Exchange solution.
- Business class email in a ‘pay-as-you-go’ model
- Scale your solution up or down as needed, with no risk.
- Free up valuable capital, IT staff, and opportunity cycles by outsourcing the planning, deployment, and maintenance of your messaging infrastructure
You’ll WANT to share and share alike, with Microsoft SharePoint.
Microsoft SharePoint adoption rates are skyrocketing, but until recently the small and medium-sized business market has largely been unable to reap its benefits. Based on Microsoft’s latest Windows SharePoint Services platform, NuOz offers a cost-effective and easy way for small and medium-sized businesses to leverage the power of Microsoft SharePoint.
SharePoint offers your employees, customers and partners an online location where they can share and manage team information such as documents, calendars, and tasks, in addition to one of the most powerful collaboration tools available: a team web site.
Our offering provides the following features:
- Central document storage
- Document versioning
- Space for online collaboration
- Interoperation with the latest Microsoft Office hosted applications: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Communications Server and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Access control
In addition, our SharePoint customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Low Maintenance / No Requirement for Technical Expertise: we have automated the technical complexity of installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Zero Up-Front Investment and Minimized TCO: eliminate capital expenses associated with startup, and contract for predictable on-going costs. No expenses for purchasing, maintaining and upgrading software and hardware.
- Enterprise-Class Security: As a hosted solution, our expert technologists protect your application by providing system hardening, anti-virus, patching, and backup solutions.
- Get to Market More Quickly: By eliminating the need to plan an infrastructure, purchase equipment, and deploy software across the new infrastructure, new sites are automatically provisioned within minutes
Whether you are looking for an internal site where you can work more efficiently or an external site to streamline your business processes with partners, hosted SharePoint can provide you with tremendous benefits.
Review this video for more about What is Sharepoint?